It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
At the Stags Leap in Rugely we aim to make you feel good inside after every visit, our generous menu and facilities cater for families, friends and both large and small groups. As a family friendly pub we want to make sure there’s something to keep your little ones entertained, our outside play area does just that along with our special children’s menu you can be sure that bringing your kids to the Stags Leap in Rugely will be stress-free.
Our menu offers all of the great pub classics as well as delicious burgers, steaks, chicken from our chicken shack and hand stretched pizza so there’s something for everyone. If you’re into sharing dishes we have a lovely selection of light bites and sharers which are great to order when having a catch-up and a few drinks with friends. To drink we have a great selection of cask and handcrafted ales, cocktails, wine and much more. Did you know that for each meal you order on our menu that ends in .99 we give 1p to charity? You can even choose which charity you would like your penny to go to by placing your token in one of our charity boxes.
We can’t wait to see you at the Stags Leap in Rugely, we’re open from 11am so pop down for delicious mains, sharers, a cup of tea or just a drink with friends, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit our pub, that’s why we make sure all of our food is up to scratch, delicious and how it should be. We’re continually innovating to bring you the best new tastes and dishes, but don’t worry we aim to strike the perfect balance between traditional and new food and ensure your pub favourites are always available and tasting great.
It’s critical to us that everything that goes into our food is produced and sourced ethically, whilst also being socially and environmentally sustainable. We’re continuing to refine and make changes to our ingredients to bring you the best we can.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.